SSL ciphers, disable or not to disable RC4?

Axel ar at
Sun Jan 12 17:42:18 UTC 2014

I juggled around with ssl ciphers and tried to disable RC4, but still be
able to serve IE under WinXP.

Those ciphers are my choice - if anyone has 'better' ciphers or prefers
another order i am pleased to hear...

You can test your ciphers online at

Am 9.1.2014 10:29, schrieb Pekka.Panula at