Nginx-Clojure Module Release 0.1.0--Let Nginx embrace Clojure & Java

Roberto De Ioris roberto at
Wed Jan 15 09:33:32 UTC 2014

> Thanks for your good hints.
> I see there 's a  good no-blocking mysql  client  Libdrizzle from
> With Nginx-lua or Openresty , Libdrizzle has been used in production.

yes, both can be of great inspiration for you/your project

> I won't hope every thing is no-blocking and I think it is unnecessary.

unfortunataley (well, today is the second time i say thins thing ;) if you
are developing in a non-blocking environment, all must be non-blocking
without exceptions

Roberto De Ioris