Fast CGI module "multipart/mixed" problem (it only accepts 1 "Content-Type" header)

ariesone nginx-forum at
Wed Jan 15 16:56:30 UTC 2014

It seems, when my FCGI server responds to NGINX with "Status: 200
image/jpeg\r\n\r\n<BINARY DATA>"

The FASTCGI module is taking the 2nd "Content-Type" only and uses it in the
initial response with the 200.

The client gets confused when it sees the boundaries and data later.
If I remove the subsequent "Content-Type:" headers, the initial one with the
boundary indicator is sent; however, the client now does not know how to
interpret the <BINARY DATA>.