Issue with multipart response compression.

Makailol Charls makailol7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:58:19 UTC 2014

Hello

I use Nginx/1.4.4 as a reverse proxy and my backend webserver generates
multipart response with some dynamic boundary.

I use nginx gzip module to send compress data to the client but it is
unable to compress this multipart response which contains dynamic boundary
in content_type.

If I use gzip_type as below, it doesn't work.
gzip_types     'multipart/mixed';

If I include boundary in gzip_type, it works fine but boundary is dynamic
in my case.
gzip_types    'multipart/mixed; boundary="Ajm,e3pN"' ;

Can someone suggest solution for this?

Thanks,
Makailol