Some Developer someukdeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:49:25 UTC 2014

On 25/01/2014 07:51, wishmaster wrote:
> [...]
I don't actually use PHP but your response lead me to an answer.
Apparently Django sets some headers so it looks like I need to disable
it there. Thanks!

Seems a bit strange to me that an application framework sets HTTP
headers. Surely this should be left to the HTTP server? What are other
peoples opinions on this?