SSL slow on nginx

khav nginx-forum at
Tue Jul 1 07:10:07 UTC 2014

Thanks Maxim and GreenGecko for the insights

The worker process does match my number of cpu cores (running on 8 cores

How can i know  the number of handshakes per seconds occurring on the

The openssl speed result have been posted on
for readability

You can find my full list of ssl ciphers here --->

If you can suggest "faster ciphers" with same level of compatibility , i
would be awesome

Will a faster cpu actually solve the issue ?
My cpu load never reached a value > 0.50 as far as i know and average is
like 0.30