proxy_pass_header not working in 1.6.0

Lucas Rolff lucas at slcoding.com
Tue Jul 1 12:50:41 UTC 2014

But if files was served from backend I would assume to see the
$upstream_response_time  variable in nginx would return other stuff than
a dash in 1.4.4
Like this, using logformat:
"$request"$status$body_bytes_sent"$http_referer""$http_user_agent"$request_time$upstream_response_time';

"GET /css/colors.css HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://viewabove.dk/?page_id=2"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_2) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.131 Safari/537.36" 0.000 -

Again, configs is exactly the same, same operating system, same
permissions, same site, so it seems odd to me, specially because nothing
has been listed in the change logs about this 'fix' - it was in earlier
versions, and was actually served by nginx, even when it did fetch
headers from the backend.

Best regards,
Lucas Rolff