Proxy_pass Directive !!

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 19 17:26:09 UTC 2014

​On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 5:57 PM, itpp2012 <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:

> No :) I'd do it simple by using HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" as a response with an
> origin address.

​Redirecting that way *might* work, although it looks a bit ugly to my
eyes. It also seems to be not compliant to WCAG if you care about
accessibility. Well, plain old HTML 4.01...
Is it cross-compatible? I read stuff towards the contrary regarding Firefox.

HTTP provides loads of ways to handle redirections in a standard fashion:
301, 302 or even 303, 307 if you know what you are doing.​

Anyway, the person asking the question will pick his/her choice.
---
*B. R.*