Nginx + boringSSL

Alex Hunsaker badalex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 22:37:10 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Alex Hunsaker <badalex at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've started playing around with boringssl with nginx.
> Anyway, I'm please to report everything seems to work!

Please find attached v2.

Changes:
- use <openssl/opensslfeatures.h> for feature detection, its designed
to more or less be comptaible with libressl, so I suspect this patch
might work with libressl as well
- fix depecreated use of RSA_generate_key(), the old patch just ripped
out calling this function
- report an error if you try to set ssl_engine if OPENSSL_NO_ENGINE or
OPENSSL_NO_DYNAMIC_ENGINE, instead of just silently ignoring the
directive.
- include <openssl/rand.h> if OPENSSL_VERSION >= 1.0.2