Thread support

nginxsantos nginx-forum at
Tue Jun 3 06:54:19 UTC 2014

I am trying to run Nginx as a multi threaded application. Looking at the
code it seems the initial code to support multi threaded was there. May be
it got broken (as the error message says) or it was not developed to the

Can anyone who is aware of the history of the Nginx comment about the thread
support of Nginx. I am trying to understand what was the reason behind not
supporting this as a multi threaded application.

Please let me where it was stopped or where it was broken ?

Thank you.

Regards, Santos