Browser showing headers and Gziped code inside body.

Jonathan Matthews contact at jpluscplusm.com
Tue Jun 3 09:48:28 UTC 2014

On 2 June 2014 19:09, Satake <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> I'm currently using nginx/1.4.7 and for some reason a client is complaining
> that the page is showing with errors in both his browsers (Firefox and IE).
>
> The error in question is the following:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnpjyyq01j7l5qg/Problemas%20ao%20inserir%20post.jpg
>
> Does anyone have any suggestion or idea of why this is happening?

I /was/ about to suggest you post the output of a "curl -v -o
/dev/null" of that page as I thought you probably have the
Content-Type header set to something incorrect.

But then I noticed that your screenshot actually shows a sub-request
getting inserted halfway through the page, after the header. I suggest
that whatever entity is combining the page header and the sub-request
body is causing your problem, by not dealing with its input correctly.