Wiki updates -- was: Can anyone tell me how to delete spam pages on the wiki?

sarah.novotny sarah at nginx.com
Tue Jun 3 09:54:39 UTC 2014

I’d like to offer a MONSTER thank you to talkingnews and tsbolzonello for helping battle the wiki spam.

We’ve had no net new spam in more than a week and all the old spam has been vanquished.

Next up is going through the existing content to audit and update the remaining pages.  If any of you are interested in helping and have trouble editing, please send me and email.

talkingnews and tsbolzonello, please send me your physical mail addresses. I’d like to ship you some treats.

Sarah