arch linux , swf dir and forbidden error

mfaridi nginx-forum at
Fri Jun 6 15:57:22 UTC 2014

I use arch linux and install nginx from arch repo , every thing is OK, I
want use nginx for use play flash game and swf game , i download many swf
files and make swf directory in
and put all swf files in swf directory and after that I set 755 for swf
directory and set 644 for all swf files , but when I type in browser like
firefox type
I see this error
403 Forbidden
and I can not play sw game
but when I type
every thing is good and I can flash game
what is problem ?
I set 777 ,for folder and all swf but I see that problem again and I see
403 Forbidden