tmp directory filling up

Tatonka nginx-forum at
Thu Jun 12 06:57:35 UTC 2014

Hi Maxim,

thanks for your answer.

I tried redirecting passengers tmp dir as well using the tmp_dir directive
as well as using the env variables. For the "regular" passenger tmp files,
this seems to work fine (they appear in the new location).

My main problem is that I can't even see the file that is using up so much
space in the /tmp dir and am quite frankly at a loss how that is even

Anyways. Thanks for your help. I'll try to dig into the passenger config a
little more.