How could I forbid outside visits without response 403

姚锟 627571 at
Fri Jun 13 14:14:51 UTC 2014

Hi Buddy,
I am a newer to Nginx world, now I have a project to link the varnish HTTP server and nginx together, nginx is the back end.

I want to allow the connections only by varnish, so I use deny all ,this kind of stuff to archieve this.

But if there is a way to compeletely forbid the connections, at present, even the outside connections is forbidden, but I think it still waste some resourses, "RETURN A 403 STATIC PAGE"..

I will not use a iptables..

Thank you everyone !!!!!!

I would appreciate very much..