Best method for adding GeoIP support

Kurt Cancemi kurt at
Wed Jun 18 06:51:50 UTC 2014

There is no way to do this with the packages from, without
recompiling nginx, with the --with-http_geoip_module build flag. Unless you
do it on another level (e.g. with the geoip php extension) which I am
assuming you don't want. You could set up your own repo.

Kurt Cancemi

Kurt Cancemi

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:59 PM, TheBritishGeek <nginx-forum at>