Nginx - OS Version supported

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Wed Jun 18 07:29:50 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 18 June 2014 12:23:43 Vishal Mestri wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I have gone through below link which gives details about OS and Platform
> supported.
> http://nginx.org/en/#tested_os_and_platforms
[..]

Not "supported", but "tested" which currently something is very abstract,
and means that one day in the past somebody has successfully compiled
and run nginx on these platforms.

And even this definition is too far from to be accurate.  I know that
nginx works flawlessly on ARMs, on the contrary I'm in doubt that it
still working well on linux 2.2.

You may just ignore that list.

There's also a list of distributions for those we build official packages:
http://nginx.org/en/linux_packages.html

And another one for nginx plus:
http://nginx.com/products/technical-specs/

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev