ssl proxys https web server is very slow

Yifeng Wang lists at
Fri Jun 20 08:51:38 UTC 2014

Hi, It's my first time using NGINX to proxy other web servers. I set a
variable in location, this variable may be gotten in cookie or args. if
I use it directly likes "proxy_pass https://$nodeIp2;", it will get the
response for a long time. but if I hardcode likes "proxy_pass" it works normally. Do I need to set more
cofiguration parameters to solve this problem.Below is the segment of my
windows https configuration.

http {
    server {
       listen       443 ssl;
       server_name  localhost;

       ssl_certificate      server.crt;
       ssl_certificate_key  server.key;

       location /pau6000lct/ {
            set $nodeIp;
            proxy_pass https://$nodeIp;

      proxy_set_header   Host               $http_host;
      proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP          $remote_addr;
      proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
      proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-Proto  https;

Posted via