mail proxy auth

Felipe Buccioni falcacibar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:22:43 UTC 2014

I have wrote a perl module for nginx to authenticate IMAP/POP proxy against
another IMAP server and I like your feedback because I wrote a little
quick-and-dirty, and with your help this could be useful for many people
the community. The module also have cool stuff like per-domain servers,
ssl, DBI and plaintext for lookup servers/domains.

All your feedback/comments is very welcome.
https://github.com/falcacibar/nginx_auth_imap_perl

Felipe Alcacibar Buccioni
Development, consultancy and integration
in Web, ITC and GIS solutions and systems