ssl proxys https web server is very slow

Yifeng Wang lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jun 23 01:55:03 UTC 2014

Hi, I dont's use upstream, because the web server is added dynamically.
I must get address from the cookie or args, then NGINX will proxy from
this address to the client browser.
I find that if I remove some security configuration in "web.xml" file of
my project like below,
  <login-config>
    <auth-method>CLIENT-CERT</auth-method>
    <realm-name>Client Cert Users-only Area</realm-name>
  </login-config>
  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>SSL</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <user-data-constraint>
    </user-data-constraint>
  </security-constraint>
Oh, it works fast. Maybe I guess this is the reason why it runs slowly.

Thanks, guys.