GeoIP FirstNonPrivateXForwardedForIP

Keyur nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jun 23 11:05:21 UTC 2014

Thanks Jonathan!

Well I can not comment regarding getting professional service. Infact I will
be glad to have support but If I go with this approach then I would rather
be asked to use web server which supports the said feature. (This is doable
in apache). And I really don't want to do away with Nginx.

With lack of reply I understand this isn't possible in nginx at the moment
but I hope this is taken as feature request so that I can use it in nginx
and does not have to rely on other web server.

Regards
Keyur

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,250823,251103#msg-251103