RandysPants nginx-forum at
Thu Jun 26 05:01:13 UTC 2014

Hello, new to all this so I apologize if my question is not formatted

We only allow https from outside our network (via hardware firewall).
I want to block access to usr/share/nginx/html but allow access access to

I have figured I need to be working with the ssl.conf file and have
successfully blocked /usr/share/nginx/html/folder2 I just cant figure out
how to deny all for the main html folder while allowing /folder1 to be

If I add:
location / {
    deny all;

It blocks just fine I just cant figure out how to allow /folder2