Nginx Windows High Traffic issues

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at
Thu Jun 26 22:29:08 UTC 2014

When i said "my bandwidth output looks like its very jumpy". on a 1gig per
second connection my output jumps up and down 10% (100mb) used then it will
jump to like 40% (400mb) and it changes so much before when i had less
traffic it used to be a very stead and stable 400-500mb output and hardly
ever changed so dramaticly.

In the following screenshot you will see me I/O usage from Nginx is
extremely high.

And i would like to add the only reason in that picture the nginx processes
are using so much memory is because i set the "worker_connections  1900000;"
to a high value. I don't know if it should use so much memory or if it is
just wasting my system resources.