NGINX conference October 20-22 in San Francisco, California

Sarah Novotny sarah at nginx.com
Mon Jun 30 20:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We’ve just opened a call for proposals for the first NGINX conference, nginx.conf.
Please share this CFP with those you know who have good NGINX stories to share —

Direct link to the CFP — https://nginx.busyconf.com/proposals/new

CFP closes 11:59PM PDT, August 1, 2014

Our goal is to help attendees learn about NGINX use cases, insights, and best practices from real-world experts like you. Here are some guidelines about what we’re looking for:
40 minute talks on topics like:

	• NGINX beyond serving static content
	• scaling bottlenecks in your application
	• experience developing in the NGINX ecosystem or codebase
	• a module you wrote or use
	• shared information, not marketing

More information — http://nginx.com/nginxconf/

October 20-22, 2014