Worker dies with a segfault error

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at
Wed Mar 5 20:06:57 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM, greekduke wrote:
> I suppose you are correct. I have tried to recreate the problem without the
> two modules and I haven't succeeded yet.

The ngx_eval module is known to have issues. Can you reproduce the
crash by replacing ngx_eval with ngx_lua?

If you still can, please post the details (bt full ouptuts in gdb, for
example) to the openresty-en mailing list instead: Both ngx_lua and
ngx_postgres are supported modules in the OpenResty bundle so you're
welcome to ask there.