Transforming nginx for Windows

itpp2012 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Mar 6 18:28:44 UTC 2014

tonyschwartz Wrote:
> How ready is this for production?  I seem to be getting a lot of
> intermittent timeouts/dropped connections to the backend or something
> doing upstream proxying.  Just wondering before I go digging into this
> any more.

It is ready for production use and it used in production servers, just keep
an eye out for Beta's which offer solutions to many other problems as we go
along redeveloping. Problems with backends are common and mostly not related
to nginx as nginx just passes to a backend, anything can go wrong while
talking to a backend.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,242426,248199#msg-248199