Transforming nginx for Windows

itpp2012 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Mar 7 09:21:54 UTC 2014

tonyschwartz Wrote:
> There is definitely some issue doing proxying.  At some point, the
> connection to the back end appears to go bad.  The request from the
> browser to nginx just spins and spins.  This occurs against (ahem...)
> IIS6 and also against the Cassini local visual studio development

99% sure this is a backend issue, we're using it for proxied IIS5/6/7,
tomcat, java. Fcgi'd php and RoR. The WAF (naxsi) for protecting internet
facing applications, plenty of Lua code provisioning, Lua scaled backend
load-balancing, authentication, etc...

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,242426,248221#msg-248221