proxy_store help requested

nginx_newbie_too nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Mar 9 01:51:16 UTC 2014

Maxim, thank you for the prompt response. I am entirely willing to believe
that this is a misconfiguration, but I cannot figure out what I've
misconfigured. The upstream server shows no errors in its error log; its
access log does a 200 for the first GET, and 304's for subsequent GETs. The
downstream server continues to log errors about no such file or directory,
and the file doesn't exist in the expected location. The behavior remains
consistent even if I set proxy_set_header to $host on the downstream server.

What should I be looking at to track this down further? I'm happy to look at
(or post here) any logs or headers or configuration.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,248241,248247#msg-248247