secp521r1 removed from 1.4.6

nginxu14 nginx-forum at
Thu Mar 13 19:04:11 UTC 2014

Sorry for wasting your time you are correct secp512r1 isnt there when I run
the command.

Im guessing that secp256r1 isnt in the list because its just the default
one. Just using the default settings and not setting a curve uses secp256r1
and secp384r1 works by setting it in ssl_ecdh_curve.

I like CentOS its the only OS I use for servers but this kind of thing
annoys me about CentOS because its waiting for Red Hat to enable secp521r1.
I dont have the need for it but it would be nice to have the option.

Looking at this: it
is coming but not sure when.

Thanks very much for your help.