Location directive not working

Alex alex.thegreat at ambix.net
Wed Mar 26 12:31:28 UTC 2014

Francis -

Thank you for your reply!

This OR regex :  location ~* \.(gif|jpg|jpeg)$

works on jogs and gifs, why can not I use the same syntax for the URIs as
I am doing it?

Does it mean then that I have to define each location block one by one
with different URIs  even though all the information inside the location
block is the same?  Is there a regex to match the OR condition just as you
do with jogs?

Thanks for your help!