Wordpress Multi-Site Converting Apache to Nginx

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Thu May 8 19:31:43 UTC 2014

On 01/05/14 08:02, nrahl wrote:
> This entire configuration was 100% functional using Apache2.

I just saw this thread for the first time, and I am wondering if its the
same problem I hit when I moved my apache2 configuration over to nginx.
It turned out to be nothing to do with nginx, but a problem with
super-cache misplaying with php-apc.

Super-cache does something like

if(!class_exists) {
     Class {
     };
}

in a file called wp-cache-base.php

adding to php.ini
[apc]
apc.filters = wp-cache-base

solved the problem

The symptoms I had were - with display_errors off, php5-fpm was
returning a 500, with display_errors on php5-fpm was returning 200. When
it returned 200 there was a blank page.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk