proxying of POST requests based on $args not working

M. G. techgarry75 at
Fri May 9 07:28:25 UTC 2014

    > On Friday, 9 May 2014 12:36 PM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin at> wrote:

    > The $args variable is "arguments in the request line", see$args. It is not expected to contain any data  from POST request body.

Firstly thank you for your quick response.

We need to proxy a specific request eg. when feedid=293634 and the request method is POST.

How can we achieve the same, if possible requesting an sample configuration for our reference.

M. G.