subs filter error

Jonathan Matthews contact at jpluscplusm.com
Fri May 9 22:05:41 UTC 2014

On 9 May 2014 13:36, Tom McLoughlin <me at tommehm.com> wrote:
> I keep getting this error every time someone loads a page.
> subs filter header ignored, this may be a compressed response. while
> reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: ,
> request: "GET /search/sharepoint/0/7/0 HTTP/1.1", upstream:
> "http://194.71.107.80:80/search/sharepoint/0/7/0", host: "tpb.rtbt.me",
> referrer: "http://tpb.rtbt.me/search/sharepoint/0/99/"

So why not stop the upstream responding with a compressed response?

I know how to do this for TPB, having written a *14* line nginx config
to do exactly the same thing, reverse proxying TPB for .. academic
reasons. But you're trying to make money off them, so I don't feel
like sharing. I'll let you figure it out. It's really not difficult.