Strange advisory

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue May 13 13:43:08 UTC 2014

Thanks to both of you for precisions about your point of view.

Having thought more about it, it seems indeed strane to *interpret* log
file content to *execute* script snippet in order to change window title or
alike, following the link Kurt provided.
It seems that old-fahion habits have taken advantage of backward-compatible
features in modern emulated terminals.

Switching to the fa that emulator vendors should correct this, who to
contact for it? I suppose it has nothing to do with the kernel, but rather
with multiple GNU libraries around it.
---
*B. R.*