nginx rewrites $request_method on error

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:25:57 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:56 PM, kay wrote:
> Don't you think this is a bug?

I think the NGINX core should prevent bad things from happen when

1. the user configures complicated things in his error_page targets, and
2. the error page is initiated by nginx too early in the request
processing lifetime (like when processing the request header).

Because it should be done in the nginx core, and I can do very little
on my 3rd-party modules side about this.

Maxim Dounin: what is your opinion on this?

Best regards,
-agentzh