Memcached

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Fri May 16 21:24:57 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 6:22 AM, nginxsantos wrote:
> Have anyone used the thirdparty "memc-nginx-module" module for the memcached
> operation. I am interested  for a memcached module. So, I am evaluating
> which one to use and their differences and the stability.

As the author of the ngx_memc module, I know a lot of people have been
using ngx_memc in production for years. I've also been running
ngx_memc's comprehensive test suite frequently against the latest
nginx releases with various different testing modes (valgrind,
mockegain, hup reload, and etc) on my Amazon EC2 test cluster for
long: http://qa.openresty.org

This module is also well supported on the openresty-en mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/group/openresty-en

Regards,
-agentzh