Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at
Fri May 16 21:24:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 6:22 AM, nginxsantos wrote:
> Have anyone used the thirdparty "memc-nginx-module" module for the memcached
> operation. I am interested  for a memcached module. So, I am evaluating
> which one to use and their differences and the stability.

As the author of the ngx_memc module, I know a lot of people have been
using ngx_memc in production for years. I've also been running
ngx_memc's comprehensive test suite frequently against the latest
nginx releases with various different testing modes (valgrind,
mockegain, hup reload, and etc) on my Amazon EC2 test cluster for

This module is also well supported on the openresty-en mailing list: