Nginx-1.6.0 Swapping

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon May 26 11:22:44 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:31:23PM -0400, loki wrote:

> I have recently upgraded to Nginx-1.6.0 from 1.4.2 and I am seeing that
> Nginx is swapping a lot. I have tried reducing vm.swappiness=0 but has not
> worked. This continues to happen on multiple servers that are running
> Nginx-1.6.0:

First of all, please show "nginx -V" output and a configuration
you are using (or, better, minimal configuration you are able to
reproduce the problem with).  Please also note that if you are
using 3rd party modules, next thing you'll be asked about is to
try to reproduce the problem without them.

Some further debugging hints can be found here:
http://wiki.nginx.org/Debugging

http://nginx.org/