NGINX: Reverse Proxy (SSL) with non-ssl backend

Francis Daly francis at
Wed May 28 23:06:13 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:11:27AM +0100, Nelson Manuel Marques wrote:

Hi there,

> I am facing a small issue with this setup, mainly, when I select checkboxes and friends and hit submit (ex; application setup) nothing happens…

Can you rephrase this in the form of "I make this http request and I
get that http response but I expect this other http response"?

Or: what do the nginx logs say about how the incoming request was handled?

Francis Daly        francis at