Issues with my galaxy server

Iry Witham Iry.Witham at jax.org
Thu May 29 15:20:38 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

I am writing to gather some insight on how I may need to change my configuration on Nginx.  I have been running a galaxy server for 3+ years now and have begun experiencing issues with accessing several of the largest libraries and get the following error: "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.  Please try again later."  I have read that this could possibly be a configuration issue with Nginx.  I am not confident that this is true, but can't leave any resource untouched.  Has anyone reported this issue previously?  Can you provide me with insight?  Additionally, how can I confirm what version of Nginx I am using?  I have it running on a linux server.

Thanks,
__________________________________
Iry T. Witham
Scientific Applications Administrator
Scientific Computing Group
Computational Sciences Dept.
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main Street
Bar Harbor, ME  04609
Phone: 207-288-6744
email: iry.witham at jax.org

[cid:B396D034-E6BC-42C0-A50E-0799B7C803A0]