Nginx with PHP on Windows

itpp2012 nginx-forum at
Sun Nov 9 14:03:50 UTC 2014

Apart from those settings, jailing php just like nginx as we do with
'' and following its advice about further
jailing, there is only one thing you could do and that's create more php
jailed users, one for each instance and jailing them to their environment
( using a different jailed upstream then

Following these 'basic' recommendations, which are no different then you
would do on linux, I have yet to see after millions of attacks anyone
breaking through. Here on our clusters we see more then 1 million attacks
each month.

Stupid configurations, programming without thinking, ignorance, are of
course excluded.