Cannot run ASP.NET Web API with Nginx and Mono on Ubuntu

FireFalcon nginx-forum at
Mon Nov 10 07:01:13 UTC 2014

Good day,
first of all I am new to Linux OS and mono.

I am tryiing to run my ASP.NET Web API on Ubuntu with Nginx and Mono. Here
is what I've done so far:

I have installed mono, nginx, fastcgi-server4 and all successful.
I have followed all the steps from the following URL to run my application
on Linux:

When I run the following command:

fastcgi-mono-server4 --appconfigdir /etc/webapps /socket=tcp:

nothing happens, Terminal doesn't show any response. What can I do???

 Here are my configurations:

Virtual host configuration:

server {
         listen   5757;
         server_name  localhost;
         root /var/www/TestWebSite;
         access_log   /var/log/nginx/test.access.log;

         location / {
                 index index.html index.htm default.aspx Default.aspx;
                 fastcgi_index /Default.aspx;
                 include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;

My MonoWebApi.webapp: