cache manager worker_connections not enough

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Mon Nov 10 15:58:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:16:16AM -0500, zhijianpeng wrote:

> Yes,we found that it was caused by a 3rd party module named
> "nginx_upstream_check_module".
> I want to know the use of connections in cache manager process.  And if
> there are no free connections  of cache manager process,any thing bad would
> happend?

In nginx own code in an already running cache manager process
nothing bad should happen as it doesn't allocate any new
connections.  On the other hand, anything can happen in the
problematic 3rd party module.

Maxim Dounin