too many redirects

JACK LINKERS jacklinkers at
Fri Nov 21 08:02:01 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

This is not the first time I use this mailing list for support and it has
always been very helpful.

I might have forget to tell I'm using ISPConfig to setup my vhosts
The .conf file is automaticaly generated, I only add some tuning to make
different things work such as WordPress, PrestaShop, PageSpeed and so on.

When I say i'm completely lost, I mean there is indeed plenty tutorials on
how to set up a vhost manually and each tutorial is different (almost).

You are right when you say something may work on some setup and not on
mine, because it's not a part of a whole thing.

I'll read everything you posted and try to figure out how to combine it
with default vhost template in ISPConfig, because everytime I reload the
server all changes made directly in vhost .conf files is rewritten with

On ISPConfig admin panel, I have an "Option" Tab where I can add custom
nginx directives. All these directives are added at the end of the vhost
.conf file. This is the only way I have in order to have my custom
directives saved even after a reboot.

For now, I need to fix my idividual vhost and then try to modify the vhost
template from ispconfig.

As you can see, the template doesn't make separate server blocks for each
HTTP & HTTPS protocole :

And once again, thanks for your time / patience / help.