nginx performance with aritificial latency - help?

Jacob Burkamper jacobb at cipafilter.com
Fri Nov 21 19:33:43 UTC 2014

This has been a bit of a learning experience for me, and as such I am not
currently too well versed in tweaking the Linux kernel's TCP code. However,
if the buffers were incorrect, I would expect to see dropped packets,
correct? I took a packet capture of a simple ApacheBench test exhibiting
the problem, but I couldn't find any evidence of dropped packets anywhere.

Even so, I'm willing to try changes. I don't suppose you could suggest some
improvements or point me in the direction of good reading? I'd appreciate
it.