Trying to assemble logs through tcp, problems with multiple worker_processes

Ron van der Vegt ron.van.der.vegt at
Wed Oct 1 13:25:27 UTC 2014

Nevermind, I found the problem. It seems that netcat is not reliable
when benchmarking. At some point it will just not read any incomming
tcp packages. With wireshark I saw that the packages where sent without