Debian Package Rules as Mercurial repositories

Dominic dol+list at
Tue Oct 7 00:51:44 UTC 2014

Dear List

I'm looking for the Debian package rules. I could download the source
file from
But I guess there is an non public repository, where the package rules
are stored to build all the provided packages.

Something like (Package rules for
HHVM) would be nice to have.

The reason for my question is, that I need to build nginx an older
version of nginx, but the source package of this older version is not
longer hosted on
A solution to this problem might be an archive of the nginx builds at or a public repository for the build process.