ssl_protocols per server?

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at
Thu Oct 16 12:59:34 UTC 2014

It seems that the need for sslv3 was not so important, and so I've disabled
it completely, this was on a production machine so I can't really be
playing much with it :)

However I'll try to reproduce this in our dev box see what we get, and post
the results/config in a min.

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*