Proxy_store downloading half videos !!

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at
Fri Sep 19 00:29:28 UTC 2014

I have seen your directives and I am not nginx expert but there was
something like "try" for connections to a proxy server that will first
try one direction and if not able to download from there use the other one.

Take a peak here:,246125,246125

You can define two backends: store and proxy.
First try store and then proxy.
(I do hope I am right about the assumption)