Alternate POST request to nginx failing

hagarwal502 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Sep 24 09:52:56 UTC 2014

Hello

We are experiencing a strange issue with nginx. If I send multiple POST
request to server one after the other, all the alternate POST request fails.
I tried debugging the nginx code and found that on every POST request
following functions are supposed to be called.

Caller function: ngx_epoll_process_events

handlers/functions to be called:
1> ngx_event_accept
2> ngx_http_wait_request_handler
3> ngx_http_request_handler

However when I make a post request, the first two handlers are invoked and
request returns successfully. But the last handler is not invoked. On second
request only "ngx_http_request_handler" is invoked and request returns
without calling the "http module".

I'm yet to dig into further details of nginx code and understand it, but in
case you have came through a similar scenario just please let me know of the
problem and solution. That would save a lot of my time. Thank you

Regards
Himanshu

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,253507,253507#msg-253507