Forward single request to upstream server via proxy_store !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at
Wed Sep 24 11:31:37 UTC 2014

@RR. could you guide me a bit on it or point me to some guide to start
with. I have worked with varnish regarding php caching so i have the basic
knowledge of varnish but i am just not getting on how to make it work with
proxy_store. :(